Our experts at the Neuropsychology Service and the Center for Cognitive Remediation provide evaluations to identify and treat neurocognitive strengths and weaknesses to help our patients and families determine appropriate ways to proceed at school, work and in daily living. After a thorough evaluation and diagnosis, our experts work with the patient, family, educators, psychotherapists and other specialist to create a personalized treatment plan.
Patients will need a referral to make an appointment.
Patients Appropriate for Referral
- Young adults with learning/attentional problems that interfere with education and age-appropriate development.
- Adults with neuropsychiatric problems secondary to medical illness and neurological diseases like seizure disorders, neurodegenerative disorders and multiple sclerosis.
- Elder adults experiencing memory and behavioral changes.
- Patients with complex neurodevelopmental disorders, such as Asperger’s syndrome and non-verbal learning disorders.
- Patients with depression and anxiety who do not respond optimally to traditional psychotherapy or psychopharmacological interventions.