Multidisciplinary Care for Head and Neck Cancers
We provide the full range of diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitation services for cancers of the head and neck. These include tumors of the nasal cavity, oral cavity, salivary glands, sinuses, throat (pharynx) and voice box (larynx). Our specialists meet regularly for careful, multidisciplinary evaluation of your case.
- Head and neck, ear, nose and throat evaluation
- Complete radiological and pathological evaluation
- Nutritional and swallowing evaluation
Multidisciplinary Outpatient Clinic
- Consultations with medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgeons, other specialists, social workers and speech and swallowing therapists
- Our cancer support services include an online cancer community, palliative care, social work and a wide range of additional services.
- Post-treatment speech and swallowing rehabilitation services
- Nutrition therapy services
- Monthly support group for head and neck cancer survivors