Stroke Warning Signs
SEPTEMBER 01, 2015
What are the Warning Signs of a Stroke?
- Sudden weakness or numbness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headaches with no known cause
Learn to recognize a stroke because time lost is brain lost. Today there are treatments that can reduce the risk of damage from the most common type of stroke, but only if you get help quickly — within 3 hours of your first symptoms.
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you experience these warning signs!