Wellness Works: Online Rock Steady Boxing for Patients with Parkinson's Disease
Virtual, Details Below
10:30AM - 11:30AM
Join Our Online Rock Steady Boxing class
You can now participate in Online Rock Steady Boxing classes using Zoom.
BIDMC is proud to partner with Rock Steady Boxing to provide this popular, high-energy wellness program. The program aims to improve overall strength and stability, in addition to offering a community for people with Parkinson’s disease to connect with each other and to other resources.
Participants must fit the following criteria:
- Diagnosed with Parkinson's disease
- Are currently exercising (preferably incorporating strength-training exercises into regular workouts)
- Not dependent on a wheelchair or walker
- Able to stand for the duration of the class
- Have not had frequent falls within the past month
Dates & Times:
Every Monday and Wednesday from May 18 - August 5, 2020
10:30 - 11:30 am
12:00 - 1:00 pm
Note: we will continue to host virtual classes throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check back often to see when new dates are available.
For pricing information, please read our class membership system.
To Register/Reserve Your Spot:
For any questions, please contact Mallika Iyer.