Lymphoma Research Foundation’s Workshop for Patients
110 Huntington Avenue,
7:30AM - 3:15PM
Lymphoma Workshop: Understanding Lymphoma Basics and Current Treatment Options
The Lymphoma Research Foundation’s New England Lymphoma Workshop is the premier patient education and networking forum in the region.
- Learn about your specific type of lymphoma, treatment options, clinical trials and novel concepts during the comprehensive disease-specific breakout sessions.
- Hear a variety of presentations and have your specific questions answered from our expert speaking faculty comprised of lymphoma specialists and patient support experts.
- Meet other people with your same type of lymphoma during breakfast, lunch and breakout sessions.
BIDMC experts will present on the following topics:
- Robin Joyce, MD – Follicular Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma / Other Indolent Lymphomas
- Matthew Weinstock, MD – Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Jon Arnason, MD – Immunotherapy
This program is free for people affected with lymphoma and their loved ones; however, pre-registration is required.