Bones and Joints


How to Choose Between an Orthopaedic Surgeon or Podiatrist

Both orthopaedic surgeons and podiatrists specialize in foot and ankle care. If you have a problem with your foot or ankle, you may be wondering who you should see for treatment. How can you determine who is best for you?

May. 23, 2018