Find a Doctor
Request an Appointment
Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Pinehills provides personalized, comprehensive care for patients aged 18 and older.
* Indicates welcoming new patients
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Internship & Residency:
Roger Williams General Hospital
Click here for more information.
3 Market Crossing
Plymouth, MA 02360
MySite- A secure way to communicate with your Primary Care Practice
For patients 18 and above
• request prescription renewals
• request insurance referrals
• review test results
• view your personal health record
• securely message your physician and office staff
• request appointments
• schedule sick visit appointments
• pay your bill
• update basic patient information prior to appointment
• access to online library of health resources
* Appointments available on the portal may not reflect all availability. If you do not find a day and time that works for you, please call our office.
† Before scheduling a physical, please contact your insurance company to be sure it is a covered benefit and you are due for one.
Click here to enroll.
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
Please call 617-754-0560 to have your insurance referrals processed for specialty care.
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.
© 2017 Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
617-667-7000 | TDD: 800-439-0183 | Maps & Directions