BIDMC Global Health Program
Training Leaders in Global Health
The BIDMC Global Health Program aims to train leaders in global health to be effective practitioners in underserved, resource-limited settings and to design, manage, improve and evaluate global public health programs that address the health problems of the world's neediest populations.
- Global Health Curriculum Sessions, which are held every two weeks and include journal clubs, case-presentations, group discussions, practical skills sessions and talk by various experts in their fields. Attendance is open to all.
- Opportunities for Global Health rotations during residency.
- Opportunities to participate in Harvard global health academic courses.
- Unique Global Health Track for internal medicine categorical residents.
- Global Health elective opportunities are also offered to non-BIDMC residents. See details.
Core Participating Department Residency Programs
Please visit the individual residency program's website (below) for specific Global Health curriculum, eligibility and funding information. Other departments have supported and/or are willing to support residents within the Global Health Program. Please contact them directly to inquire about possibilities.