BIDMC Cancer Symposium
Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Joseph B. Martin Center, Harvard Medical School
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA
Sponsored by the Cancer Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Hosted by Pier Paolo Pandolfi, MD, PhD, Director, Cancer Center at BIDMC and Cancer Research Institute
This annual gathering highlights advancements that have been made in the understanding and treatment of cancer in the past year. The program will provide a full day of presentations on exciting progress in targeted cancer therapies that combine both cell-autonomous and non-cell autonomous intervention modalities.
Please register by October 21 »
Contact Susan Megerman at 617-667-0106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partial Speaker List
- James Allison, PhD, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Benjamin L. Ebert, MD, PhD, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Edison T. Liu, MD, The Jackson Laboratory
- Elaine Mardis, PhD, Washington University School of Medicine
- David McDermott, MD, Cancer Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Sean Morrison, PhD, UT Southwestern
- Carol Prives, PhD, Columbia University
- Celeste Simon, PhD, Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute, University of Pennsylvania
- Irving Weissman, MD, Stanford University School of Medicine