This is a reminder that Living Beyond Breast Cancer (www.lbbc.org) is presenting a free teleconference tomorrow about news from last month's Breast Cancer Symposium in San Antonion. Here is the announcement:
The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, one of the largest scientific gatherings in the world that focuses on breast cancer prevention, treatment and research, was held in Texas a few weeks ago.
Find out what the doctors learned and how it could impact your care. Register now for our first free teleconference of 2010, San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Annual Update, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Wednesday, January 6.
Eric P. Winer, MD, of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, will give you the latest information on a variety of topics, including:
- The newest treatments for early-stage breast cancer
- Findings on targeted therapies
- Ways to lower your risk for recurrence
- Recently reported studies on metastatic breast cancer
- Methods to improve your quality of life
Visit our Web site for more information.