Top Ten Products
In my support groups, we periodically have lively discussions about what helps us get through treatment or recovery. In addition to the non-tangible treasures like laughter, hugs, and enough sleep, we talk about products that have been useful. Here is the most recent list of the top ten:
Top 10 most helpful products while going through breast cancer treatment
- Anti-nausea medications. If what you have been given has not worked well enough, tell your doctor that you need something else. There are a lot of options.
- Liquid vitamin E to put on your surgical scars.
- Beautiful lingerie, especially camisoles and nightgowns.
- Luxurious, soft bedding.
- At least two warm and cozy bathrobes.
- Herbal teas (ginger, mint, and cinnamon are especially good)
- A collection of hats and scarves; you want to have choices.
- An Ipod and/or music (And meditations, relaxation tapes) to load on one that you already have
- Body lotions, bath oils
- Anything that seems luxurious and impractical