First Point of Contact for Investigators
The CRC administrative office is the first point of contact for investigators seeking CRC support for their clinical research protocols. The CRC Administrative office:
- Coordinates the scientific review of new protocols through the Harvard Catalyst Advisory Committee.
- Serves a resource to investigators and staff in budgetary matters.
- Facilitates access to the research center by working with investigators and CRC staff to help investigators "think through" proposed studies and grant applications.
- Prepares and maintains budgets for each research protocol.
- Is responsible for record-keeping and data tracking needed through the Harvard Catalyst and NIH.