Animal Research Facility
Animal Care with the Highest Principles
The primary function of Animal Research Facility (ARF) is to assist investigators in their obligation to plan and conduct animal experiments in accord with the highest scientific, humane and ethical principles. This is achieved by development and maintenance of a comprehensive, high quality animal care program, which is AAALAC accredited and complies with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Fully staffed surgical facility with state-of-the-art anesthesia and monitoring equipment.
- Three fully staffed animal research facilities totaling 62,734 square feet.
- Center for Life Sciences
- Research North
- Comprehensive veterinary care
- Radiology: FluoroscopyI
- Rabbit Poly-clonal Antibody Production
- Training Program for Investigators & Staff
- Rodent Health Surveillance Program
- Full AAALAC accreditation (Association for Assessment & Accreditation of Lab Animal Care)
- PHS Assurance with Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW)
For more information, contact the Attending Veterinarian
email@example.com or at 617-667-0510.