Nuclear Medicine Download
There are two programs included in this download:
1. PET-CT Viewer
Featuring Fusion, MIPS cine, and side-by-side comparison of two studies with slice linking.
2. Nuclear Medicine Image Display and Database
A Nuclear Medicine image display program with the ability to read some non-DICOM formats (Interfile, Picker, Trionix). Access Database included, can be upgraded to SQL Server. Requires external DICOM server and DICOM client programs for communication with other systems.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
For further assistance, please use Skype (download from
www.skype.com) to contact service at "ilanyonatal" between 2:00 AM and 10:00 AM EST, Sunday through Thursday, or email at
Sample Nuclear Medicine Images:
As an introduction to the system, any of these images can be downloaded, viewed, and stored in the database with the OpenPACS program. Follow these steps:
- Download and "Save" a sample image to the C:\IC2006\dicom folder that will have been created on your computer during the installation. Close the download dialog.
- Start the OpenPACS program. From the pulldown menus choose "Read/DICOM" and select the image from the list. The image should now be displayed on your screen.
- Non PET-CT images can be manipulated with standard tools located on the toolbar.
- From the pulldown menus choose "Write/Database" and select the imageset(s) to be stored in the database.
- To check that all have been written, close the displayed imageset(s) and from the pulldown menus choose "Read/Database". Enter the first few letters (a single letter is sufficient) of the patient name and press "Read". The patient written to the database should be displayed. Highlight the study and press "Read" again. The image should now be displayed on your screen.
- Here are some sample images:
Viewing PET-CT Images:
As an introduction to the system, any of these images can be downloaded, viewed, and stored in the database with the PET-CT Viewer program. Follow these steps:
- Download a sample PET-CT study to the C:\IC2006\dicom folder that will have been created on your computer during the installation.
- From the pulldown menus choose "File/Import/Dicom Network…" and select the study from the list.
- Alternately, you can access any study that you have previously written to the database using OpenPACS (above), by going to the pulldown menus, choosing "File/Read Database", choosing the patient name, and selecting the study.