Faculty & Staff
Our faculty and staff have specialized expertise in many areas including Functional Neuroimaging Studies (fMRI), Diffusion and Diffusion Tensor Imaging, Arterial Spin Labeling Perfusion Imaging, Quantification of Cartilage Degradation, MR spectroscopy, Highly Parallel, Accelerated Volumetric Imaging, Prostate Imaging, Monitoring cancer therapy, Non-invasive Assessment of Renal Function, Muscle metabolism, MR Angiography, and In-Vivo Multinuclear MR Imaging Methods.
- David C. Alsop, PhD, Director, Division of MR Research
- Deborah Burstein Mattingly, PhD, Director, Center for Basic Research
- Weiying Dai, PhD, Research Associate
- Aaron K. Grant, PhD
- Gopal Varma, Ph.D.
- Mike Amico, MRI Tech Assistant (email)
- Amy Callahan, BA, Clinical Research Assistant (email)
- Bridget Giarusso, BS, Clinical Research Assistant (email)
- Fotini Kourtelidis, RT R MR, Senior MR Technologist (email)
- Lauren O’Loughlin, BS, Clinical Research Assistant (email)
- Lois Gilden, Administrative Associate (email)
- Jackie Garvey, Research Administrator (email)