To find a doctor, call 800-667-5356 or click below:
Find a Doctor
Request an Appointment
Current Research Activities
1. Physiological role of Rho-kinase in the regulation of glucose homeostasis.
2. Novel signaling pathways for leptin. Current focus of research is on the role of hypothalamic Rho-kinase in the regulation of food intake and energy expenditure.
3. Novel anorexigenic effect of clusterin in energy homeostasis.
4. Role of lipid-lowing agent, atorvastatin, in adipogenesis and adipocytes differentiation.
5. Identify a new insulin-sensitizing agent that regulates glucose metabolism in vivo and in vitro.
For a complete listing of Dr. Kim's publications,
Division Of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Center for Life Sciences, 7th floor
330 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215
© 2015 Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
617-667-7000 | TDD: 800-439-0183 | Maps & Directions