REDCap's stream-lined process for rapidly developing databases, you may create and design databases using:
1. Online Form Editor and/or
2. Offline method of constructing a "data dictionary" file in Microsoft Excel and uploading it to
REDCap provides user-friendly web-based case report forms, real-time data entry validation (e.g. for data types and range checks), audit trails and the ability to set up a calendar to schedule and track critical study events such as blood-draws, participant visits, etc. Also, designated users can assign different levels of access for each member of the research team.
REDCap Survey provides a powerful tool for creating and managing surveys in your web browser. Collect responses from survey participants by:
1. sending a link to your survey via email
2. entering data manually, and/or
3. posting a link on your website.
REDCap Survey gives you the option to keep your participant responses anonymous, or track and identify responses by building an email contact list.