REDCap eData Collection
1 FTE: funded by the Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center (National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health Award UL1 TR001102)
Please click here to go to the REDCap Research Database.
Please click here to go to the REDCap QI Database.
REDCap is a free, secure, web-based application designed to support data capture for research studies. The system was developed by a multi-institutional consortium initiated at Vanderbilt University. Data collection is customized for each study or clinical trial by the research team with guidance from Harvard Catalyst EDC Support Staff. REDCap is designed to comply with HIPAA regulations. REDCap is not 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
* REDCap may be used to support research, quality improvement, and administrative projects. To request a new REDCap project file, please click here
* For a Summary of New Features Available in REDCap v 5.10.2, please click here
* For a Summary of New Features Available in REDCap v 6.0, please click here
* For a Summary of New Features Available in REDCap v 6.3, please click here
* To sign up for a training session, please click here