PatientSite is a free website where you can manage your health care any time of day or night, whether it's from a smartphone, tablet or home computer.
That's something many patients can appreciate. And we've been perfecting it since being among the first in the nation to offer patients a secure, confidential website for viewing their medical records and e-mailing their clinicians' offices.
Play an active role in your health care.
Find what you need and take the next steps at patientsite.org.
|PatientSite works well on
smartphones and tablets.
Find what you need
- Test results (including labs,
X-rays, and EKGs*)
- Upcoming appointments
- Current medications and allergies
- Immunizations and dates
- Patient education links
- Summaries of your past visits
- Notes written by your doctors, nurses and other clinicians
Take the next steps
- Email your doctors, nurses, other clinicians,
or their offices*
- Request a prescription or referral
- Request, reschedule or cancel appointments
- Choose when to receive appointment reminders
- Update your registration information, such as address and insurance, at your convenience
*at the discretion of your clinicians
If you have a Beth Israel Deaconess
primary care doctor,
OpenNotes on PatientSite
OpenNotes gives you online access to health care notes your doctors, nurses and other clinicians write after an appointment or discussion. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is among the first in the country to share notes in this way.
Learn more about OpenNotes