You will find two interfaith places of worship at BIDMC. Both offer traditional items that can help facilitate your preferred observance (prayer rugs, rosaries, Jewish prayer books). During important religious holidays, religious symbols can be displayed in the chapels for a limited period of time. You can also request a chaplain 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help with your spiritual needs. We value the uniqueness of your spiritual path and are here to provide compassionate support regardless of your religious traditions.
- For Spiritual Care administration or to reach a chaplain immediately, call: 617-667-3030
- Chaplains’ office: West campus: 617-632-8103
- Chaplains are in the hospital, performing services and visiting patients: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.—7 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. —5 p.m.
Interfaith Places of Worship (open 24 hours a day)
Dooley Chapel is located on the West Campus in the Deaconess Building
- Sundays: Catholic Mass: 12:00 noon
- Wednesdays: Meditation: 1:00 p.m. —1:30 p.m.
Wolfson Chapel is located on the East Campus in the Feldberg Building
- Wednesday: Meditation: 11:30 a.m. —12:00 noon