For Your Convenience
We understand that a hospital stay can sometimes be difficult and overwhelming. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center offers many amenities to patients, families and visitors that we hope will make your stay more comfortable.
- Cafeterias and Restaurants: Family and friends are welcome to eat at any of the medical center's cafeterias or coffee shops. Several independent food establishments are also located within the medical center.
- Newspapers, Books and Magazines: Daily newspapers, books and magazines are available to purchase at the medical center.
- Retail Shops: The Friends of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center operate two gift shops that carry a wide variety of gift items ranging from jewelry to newborn clothing, as well as books and magazines.
- Windows of Hope: Windows of Hope is a specialty shop featuring products and resources for men and women being treated for cancer.
- ATM Locations: There are a number of bank machines at the medical center.
- Chapels: Two chapels are available for patients and families. People of all faiths find both chapels comfortable for prayer and reflection.
- Hospitality Home: Hospitality Homes places families and friends in need of a place to stay in the homes of caring people who want to help.
- Lotsa Helping Hands: Lotsa Helping Hands is an easy-to-use, online private group calendar, specifically designed for organizing helpers, allowing volunteers to easily help with tasks such as meal delivery, rides, etc. during a crisis.