The BIDMC Residency Program in Obstetrics and Gynecology participates in the National Residency Matching Program, and applications are only accepted via the ERAS system. Applicants are expected fill the following requirements:
- Completed ERAS Application
- A summary letter (MSPE) from the Dean (or his/her designee) of your medical school should be submitted, which should describe your academic record, relative standing in the class, and evaluate your performance on the clinical services.
- Medical School Transcript
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Personal Statement
- Step 1 and 2 USMLE Scores (* If you do not have your Step 2 results yet or have not taken them, this is fine as long as they have been scheduled. To become an intern in Massachusetts, Step 2 must have been completed prior to training.)
Also to consider is that the institution only sponsors J1 visas.
The selection process focuses on scholastic accomplishments, transcripts, and letters of recommendation. Selected candidates are invited to interview.
The deadline for application submission is October 1st of each year.
We are no longer accepting applications for Academic Year 2013-2014.
Interviews for Academic Year 2014-2015 are scheduled as follows. There will be no make-up or alternate dates planned.
- November 1, 2013
- November 21, 2013
- December 9, 2013
For more information please contact Martina DiNapoli, Residency Coordinator, at email@example.com.