Welcoming a new baby home can be challenging. BIDMC's Parent Connection has the resources to help.
Parents in a Pinch (Care.com)
Care.com will assist with Childcare and Eldercare
Complete the following steps:
- Identify yourself as an employee of HMFP/APHMFP, Beth Israel Deaconess.
- Parents in a Pinch will identify a provider for you who meets your specific needs. You will receive two confirmations:
- Parents in a Pinch will call to tell you about your caregiver.
- The caregiver will call to confirm the date, time and location of the job.
- When childcare or elder care has been completed for the day, sign the timesheet and pay the caregiver directly.
LMA Family Childcare Network
This program "serves families looking for high quality, licensed childcare providers who offer care in their homes; licensed family childcare homes in communities where you live and close to the Longwood Medical Area; care for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers; a variety of work schedules."
Please see their website and this flyer for more information.