Corporation and Foundation Giving
The Office of Development serves as a catalyst to develop strategic, mutually beneficial philanthropic partnerships between corporations and foundations and the BIDMC community. The goal of these relationships is to assist corporations and foundations in fulfilling their own missions while advancing the research, clinical, educational, and outreach goals of the Medical Center.
Each year, hundreds of corporations and foundations make philanthropic gifts to advance the mission of BIDMC. There are many ways in which a corporation or foundation can support BIDMC through a gift or grant including:
- Unrestricted support for the Medical Center's most pressing needs and unique opportunities
- Clinical or research program development
- Capital needs, including physical spaces and equipment
- Faculty and senior investigator endowments
- Sponsorship of highly visible public events
- Fellowships and other training opportunities
- Educational seminars
- Workforce development programs
- Cause marketing partnerships
Corporation and foundation support is critical to our continued success. If your corporation or foundation is interested in supporting BIDMC's leading-edge endeavors, please contact our office at (617) 667-7330 to learn more about our efforts.