Podiatric Sports Medicine
Cutting Edge Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities
The Podiatric Sports Medicine program brings together a team of podiatrists, physical therapists, orthotic technicians and nurses to treat common sports-related, lower extremity conditions in the competitive athlete, as well as the weekend warrior. Utilizing the most up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic modalities, staff members' coordinated efforts allow athletes to recover from injuries and regain function in the most expeditious manner possible.
- Custom-made orthoses and braces for treatment of structural or mechanical disorders affecting lower extremity function.
- State-of-the-art imaging for rapid and accurate diagnosis.
- Rehabilitation services specializing in lower extremity sports injuries.
- Expert surgical care of chronic sports medicine injuries or traumatic injuries.
- Skilled care for athletes of all ages and abilities including runners, basketball players, soccer players and tennis players.