The Division of Otolaryngology (ENT)-Head and Neck Surgery at BIDMC specializes in the evaluation and state-of-the-art treatment of patients with ear, nose, throat disorders; voice and swallowing disorders; and cancers and non-malignant conditions of the head and neck.
Our multidisciplinary team, which includes fellowship-trained surgical specialists, a speech/language pathologist, an audiologist, and dedicated registered nurse, provides "one-stop shopping" for patients, ensuring that care is well-coordinated and as convenient as possible.
The Division of Otolaryngology provides:
- Management of head and neck conditions, including advanced cancers
- Medical and surgical management of nasal and sinus disorders
- Medical and surgical management of voice and swallowing disorders, as well as rehabilitation services
- Management of hearing loss and balance disorders, as well as auditory rehabilitation services (speech reading, auditory training, and conversational techniques)
- Medical and surgical management of hearing loss, otologic (ear) disease, facial paralysis and tumors of the cerebellopontine angle (space between the cerebellum and the pons) and skull base
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face
We provide a comprehensive range of services for patients. To learn more about all of our programs and services, read our brochure or click on the following links: