To keep pace with demand for the Spine Center's comprehensive care, a highly regarded Spine Center specialist has expanded her practice.
Boston - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dr. Christine Peeters-Asdourian, a pain management specialist, will be practice in the
Spine Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
on Wednesdays, joining the comprehensive team of surgical and nonsurgical providers. "This demonstrates the valued collaboration between our
Spine Center and the
Arnold Pain Management Center, where Dr. Peeters-Asdourian and several key Spine Center practitioners are based," notes Kelly Orlando, Executive Director of Ambulatory Operations at BIDMC.
About Dr. Peeters-Asdourian
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesia at Harvard Medical School.
- A leader in pain medicine.
- More than 25 years of practice.
- Clinical interests/expertise include pain medicine for elderly patients, and narcotics issues.
- Also sees Spine Center patients
- To learn more about Dr. Peeters-Asdourian,
make an appointment, please call
617-667-8900 or e-mail