Neuropsychology Assessment Center
The Neuropsychology Assessment Center, BIDMC Psychiatry provides neuropsychological assessments that are designed to identify neurocognitive strengths and relative weaknesses and to determine the most appropriate ways to succeed in school, work and daily living. A treatment plan is designed for the patient, psychotherapist, educators and the medical team. These assessments are available to all patients 16 years and above, a BIDMC provider is not necessary. Neuropsychology assessments can be scheduled by calling 617-667-4749.
The following form can be submitted online, or can be printed and faxed to
617-975-5274. NP Referral Form
You may also print and email to email@example.com
Patients Appropriate for Referral:
- Young adults with learning/attentional problems that interfere with education and age-appropriate development.
- Adults who are experiencing mild memory/attentional complaints and may be in initial stages of Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- Adults with neuropsychiatric problems secondary to medical illness including sleep apnea, hypertension, major organ disease and cardiovascular disease.
- Adults with neuropsychiatric problems secondary to neurological disease, including seizure disorders, neurodegenerative disorders and multiple sclerosis.
- Elder adults (and their families) experiencing memory and behavioral changes.
- Patients with complex neurodevelopmental disorders, such as Asperger's syndrome and non-verbal learning disorders.