Supportive, Team-Oriented Environment
At Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham, we offer high quality patient care in a convenient, community setting that's close to home. Our new state-of-the-art patient care building will provide our patients with every amenity and allow our staff to work in an environment that is as technologically advanced as any.
Our affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) in Boston enables staff the opportunity to draw upon the resources and expertise of a leading academic medical center. Our supportive, team-oriented environment promotes the utmost in shared respect.
Career Opportunities and Benefits
click here to view our current career opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Earned Time and Extended Illness Bank
- Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunity for Professional Career Development and Growth
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (Three Plan Options)
- Delta Dental
- EyeMed Vision
- Fidelity Investments Retirement (403b)
- Employer-Sponsored Pension Plan
- Health Resources (Employee Assistance Plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Alpha Credit Union
- ING Employee Group Term Life Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Short Term and Long Term Disability Options
- Free Parking
Human Resources Team
Barbara D. Plante, Director, Human Resources
Ella McEvily, Human Resources Specialist