Our spine specialists are Kevin McGuire, MD, and Jatinder Gill, MD
At Beth Israel Deaconess, patients benefit from a comprehensive evaluation and collaboration among specialists to select the optimum treatment. Often, treatment does not require surgery.
We care for adult patients with neck and back problems including:
- Conditions caused by aging (degenerative disease): Lumbar and spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, osteoporosis and fragility/compression fractures of the spine, spondylolisthesis.
- Central spinal cord compression (myelopathy) of the cervical and thoracic spine.
- Problems with a spinal nerve root (radiculopathy) of the cervical, thoracic or lumbar spine.
- Arthritis of the spine.
- Tumors of the spine and spinal cord.
- Spinal deformities such as scoliosis and kyphosis.
- Spine trauma and spinal cord injuries.
- Acute or chronic back and neck pain.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 617-754-9000 and specify Lexington for your appointment location.
Meet our Spine Specialists