Care for a full spectrum of orthopedic conditions
We have an outstanding team of specialists working collaboratively with you and your primary care physician or referring specialist to provide you with patient-focused medical and surgical care for the full spectrum of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, including hand and upper extremity surgery, and spine problems.
Our clinicians keep current on the newest advances in orthopaedic care and work in close collaboration with BIDMC rehabilitation services, pain clinic and specialists affiliated with medicine, radiology, plastic surgery, podiatry, gerontology and anesthesia.
For more information, or to make an appointment, please call 781-528-2410.
Meet our Orthopedics team:
- Fadi Badlissi, MD, Orthopedics and Rheumatology
- Charles Day, MD, Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Julie Higgins, NP, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Kevin McGuire, MD, Spine Surgery
- Arun Ramappa, MD, orthopedic surgery
- Jeffrey Zilberfarb, MD, orthopedic surgery
The Department of Orthopedics at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center offers 24 hour-a-day/7 day-a-week coverage, including trauma call through BIDMC's Level I Emergency Department, along with a unique multidisciplinary, collaborative care model that includes the following specialties:
- Joint replacement and reconstruction
- Hand and upper extremity surgery (hand, wrist and elbow)
- Geriatric orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic trauma
- Musculoskeletal medicine
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Orthopaedic oncology
- Sports medicine
- Spine surgery
Learn more about the Department of Orthopedics at BIDMC »