Women's Health at Chelsea
Pregnancy is an important and special time in a women's life, and we recognize that every pregnancy is as individual as the woman who experiences it. At Beth Israel Deaconess Women's Health in Chelsea, we are committed to providing the best in personalized care.
We are a full service physician practice that combines clinical excellence, access to the most advanced technology and on-going support to meet the medical and personal needs of our patients.
Highly Trained Caregivers - Women Caring for Women
Our caregivers are women, highly trained in obstetric-gynecologic care, who take the time at each visit to listen to their patients and share the latest information on obstetrical health. And, for women whose primary language is Spanish, our providers are fluent and offer all services in the language.
Y para las mujeres que hablan español ofrecemos todo los servicios en español.
Community Care, World-Class Services
Beth Israel Deaconess Women's Health in Chelsea is a community-based practice of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a major teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. Our patients experience the convenience of receiving comprehensive prenatal care in a community setting while having access to all the services offered by a world-renowned medical center.
We offer complete obstetrical planning, prenatal care and education, including:
- Pre-pregnancy counseling and planning
- Care for high-risk pregnancy
- Postpartum follow-up and care
For the convenience of our patients, on-site:
- Blood drawing
- Fetal testing
Plus, all the resources of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, including:
- The Clinical Genetics Program
- The Diabetes and Pregnancy program
- A dedicated team of maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- A Level III (highest level) neonatal intensive care unit
- One-on-one nursing care and support during delivery
- The Parent Connection Program
- New parent mentor support
- Educational lectures
- Support groups
- Lactation Program
- Breast-feeding classes
- Breast-feeding instruction during hospital stay
- Support groups
- All-private, newly renovated postpartum patient rooms with the newest amenities for the comfort and convenience of moms and their families
Learn more about Women's Health services at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston »
Complete Care for Women
Beyond obstetrical care, Beth Israel Deaconess Women's Health in Chelsea offers comprehensive gynecologic healthcare for women of all ages, including:
- Yearly well-woman examinations
- Contraception counseling
- Menopause consultations
- Diagnosis and treatment of abnormal pap smears/colposcopy
- Gynecological surgery/laparoscopy
Convenient Access, Free Parking, and More …
Beth Israel Deaconess Women's Health in Chelsea is conveniently located off Rte.1 in Chelsea at 1000 Broadway. We are easily accessible by public transportation and have ample on-site, free parking. We also offer free shuttle service to and from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. We accept most major health insurance plans, including Mass. Health and Medicare.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 617-975-6100.
Para mas Informacion y ayuda en español, por favor llame a 617-975-6100.
Our team is Monica Mendiola, MD, and Claire LaBelle, NP.