The Division of Nephrology at BIDMC is dedicated to improving the lives of people with kidney disease. At present, our program is one of the foremost clinical, research, and training nephrology divisions in the United States.
Our Clinical Locations
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston)
- Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chelsea
- Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Lexington
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham
- Bowdoin Street Health Center
Our Team of Experts
Our nephrology specialists are committed to providing leading-edge diagnoses and treatment in overall kidney care.
- Our areas of expertise include blood pressure management, kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease, kidney transplantation, kidney pathology, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, glomerulonephritis, and electrolyte and acid-base disorders. We are dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality care to patients with end-stage kidney disease.
- We also partner with clinicians at BIDMC's Transplant Institute to manage pre- and post-kidney transplant care.