The Division of Infectious Diseases provides world-class consultative services to hospitalized and non-hospitalized patients — both routinely as well as in emergencies.
Our expert physicians provide care for:
- Chronic infections, including HIV and AIDS
- Acute and chronic bacterial and viral diseases
- Infections caused by parasites
- Surgical site infections
- Infections in patients who are:
- transplant recipients
- undergoing chemotherapy
- affected by diabetes
- being treated for diseases that suppress the immune system
We also offer routine follow-ups for antibiotic management and vaccinations for travelers.
You will be seen by our physicians within 24 hours of an appointment request.