The Division of Infectious Diseases provides world-class consultative services to hospitalized and non-hospitalized patients in a caring and compassionate manner.
- Inpatient consultative services are provided both routinely and on an emergent basis.
- Outpatient services are comprehensive.
Some of the services provided by the Division of Infectious Diseases include:
- Routine follow up for antibiotic management
- Continuity care for chronic infections including HIV/AIDS, HIV and hepatitis virus coinfections
- New consultations on a referral basis
- A comprehensive Travel Medicine Clinic for new and returning travelers