About Our Needham Primary Care Practice
Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Needham provides personalized, comprehensive care for patients aged 18 and older.
Meet Our Physicians (PCPs)
* Indicates accepting new patients.
Patients of Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Needham can manage their health care any time of day or night using MySite on a home computer, tablet or smart phone (no additional app required). MySite offers patients a secure, confidential website to view medical records and communicate with the practice
- Request Prescription Renewal
- Request Insurance Referrals
- Review Test Results
- View Your Personal Health Record
- Securely Message your Physician and Office Staff
- Schedule Appointments*
- Sick Visits
- Medicare Annual Welness Visit
- Pay Your Bill
- Update Basic Patient Information Prior to Your Appointment
- Access to Online Library of Health Resources
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Radiology prior authorizations
- Behavioral health referrals
- Prescription requests and refills
Please call 617-754-0550 to have your insurance referrals processed for specialty care. Existing patients may use MySite to request specialist referrals or have prescription refills sent.
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
- Your physicians will have secure access to a shared medical records system.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospitals offer award-winning quality of care and patient safety.
- It enhances opportunities for us to collaborate and coordinate your care among specialists.
- Many patients tell us they receive better care when they see a Beth Israel Deaconess specialist because the communication between the PCP and the specialist is faster and smoother.
- Medical research suggests that patients having care coordinated within an integrated system of care may have better outcomes.
- Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.
Location and Directions
BIDHC-Needham is located at 310 Chestnut Street
Needham, MA 02492 near Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham. Please note that free parking is available underneath the building and there is handicapped access as well.
310 Chestnut Street
Needham, MA 02492