Otolaryngology (ENT)/Head and Neck Surgery
The Division of Otolaryngology (ENT)-Head and Neck Surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specializes in the evaluation and state-of-the-art treatment of patients with ear, nose, throat disorders; voice and swallowing disorders; and cancers and non-malignant conditions of the head and neck.
For people with suspected or known hearing loss, we provide hearing evaluation, hearing aids, and auditory rehabilitation (therapy that helps hearing-impaired patients improve their ability to communicate through speech reading and auditory training).
We offer the entire spectrum of services, providing patients with convenient "one-stop shopping" for their care. As an academic leader in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, we provide patients with the latest, most effective treatments using the most advanced technologies.
The Division of Otolaryngology provides:
- Management of head and neck conditions, including advanced cancers
- Medical and surgical management of nasal and sinus disorders
- Medical and surgical management of voice and swallowing disorders, as well as rehabilitation services
- Management of hearing loss and balance disorders, as well as auditory rehabilitation services (speech reading, auditory training, and conversational techniques)
- Medical and surgical management of hearing loss, otologic (ear) disease, facial paralysis and tumors of the cerebellopontine angle (space between the cerebellum and the pons) and skull base
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face
To view and download our brochure, please click here.