Make an Appointment
|Questions About Your Exam
When you call to schedule your exam, we will ask you for:
- Your BIDMC record number or Social Security number
- What type of exam you need to schedule
- A referral from your physician
We will also give you any applicable information about preparing for your exam and where to go.
For Referring Physicians
All referring physicians must:
- Provide information to the patient about the exam being ordered.
- Complete the necessary order for the exam: fax, mail, or place the order in our computer system.
- Order bloodwork and provide premedication criteria and prescriptions if necessary, depending on the exam.