Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
Clinical trials give patients access to new therapies and protocols under investigation here and around the country that could become tomorrow's gold standard treatment.
The Cancer Center at BIDMC is an important center of research into the safety and effectiveness of new cancer therapies. Your physician will help you evaluate whether participation in a clinical trial is appropriate for you.
The following clinical trials related to breast cancer are now available through BIDMC. Please email or call Arline Broberg at 617-667-3060 if you have questions about participating in a clinical trial.
- PALbociclib CoLlaborative Adjuvant Study: A randomized phase III trial of Palbociclib with standard adjuvant endocrine therapy versus standard adjuvant endocrine therapy alone for hormone receptor positive (HR+) / human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative early breast cancer - Learn More.
- A Phase 2 Open Label, Multi-Center, Multinational, Randomized, Parallel Design Study Investigating The Efficacy and Safety Of GTx-024 On Metastatic or Locally Advanced ER+/AR+ Breast Cancer (BC) in Postmenopausal Women - Learn More.
- PELOPS: Palbociclib and Endocrine therapy for LObular breast cancer Preoperative Study: A randomized phase II study of Palbociclib with endocrine therapy versus endocrine therapy alone for Invasive Lobular Carcinoma and Invasive Ductal Carcinoma - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase III Double Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial of Aspirin as Adjuvant Therapy for Node Positive HER2 Negative Breast Cancer: The ABC Trial. - Learn More.
- The IDEA Study (Individualized Decisions for Endocrine Therapy Alone). A Prospective, Single-Arm Cohort Study of Patients Receiving Endocrine Therapy Alone (No Radiotherapy) after Breast Conserving Surgery for Early-Stage, Post-Menopausal Breast Cancer - Learn More.
- A phase II trial of HKI-272 (Neratinib) for patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer and brain metastases - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Cisplatin vs Doxorubicin/Cyclophosphamide (AC) in Women with Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer and Germline BRCA Mutations - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Preoperative Cisplatin Versus Paclitaxel in Patients with Triple Negative Breast Cancer Evaluating the Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD) Biomarker - Learn More.
- A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Centre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Treatment in Patients with Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations and High Risk HER2 Negative Primary Breast Cancer Who Have Completed Definitive Local Treatment and Neoadjuvant or Adjuvant Chemotherapy - Learn More.
- A Phase Ib/II Study of Palbociclib in Combination with Bazedoxifene in Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer - Learn More.
- A Randomized Open-Label Phase III Study of Single Agent Pembrolizumab versus Single Agent Chemotherapy per Physician?s Choice for Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer (mTNBC) - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel with or without Carboplatin for Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative Triple-Negative Invasive Breast Cancer - Learn More.
- Palbociclib in Combination with Fulvestrant or Tamoxifen as Treatment for Hormone Receptor Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer with Prior Chemotherapy for Advanced Disease: A Phase II study with Pharmacodynamics Markers - Learn More.
- A Phase 1b Study of Safety and Immune Response to PVX-410 Vaccine Alone and in Combination with an Antibody Targeting the PD-1/PD-L1 Pathway in HLA-A2+ Subjects Who Have Completed Initial Standard Treatment of Stage II or III Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) - Learn More.
- Phase II Trial of PM01183 in BRCA 1/2-Associated or Unselected Metastatic Breast Cancer - Learn More.
Back to top
Updated April 2017