Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
The Cancer Center at BIDMC is an important center of research into the safety and effectiveness of new cancer therapies. Your physician will help you evaluate whether participation in a clinical trial is appropriate for you.
The following clinical trials related to breast cancer are now available through BIDMC. Please email or call Arline Broberg at 617-975-7403 if you have questions about participating in a clinical trial.
- A Phase 2 Open Label, Multi-Center, Multinational, Randomized, Parallel Design Study Investigating The Efficacy and Safety Of GTx-024 On Metastatic or Locally Advanced ER+/AR+ Breast Cancer (BC) in Postmenopausal Women - Learn More.
- PELOPS: Palbociclib and Endocrine therapy for LObular breast cancer Preoperative Study: A randomized phase II study of Palbociclib with endocrine therapy versus endocrine therapy alone for Invasive Lobular Carcinoma and Invasive Ductal Carcinoma - Learn More.
- A Phase 1b/2a Study Of Palbociclib In Combination With Everolimus And Exemestane In Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive and HER2 Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer. - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase III Double Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial of Aspirin as Adjuvant Therapy for HER2 Negative Breast Cancer: The ABC Trial. - Learn More.
- A phase II study of pembrolizumab in combination with palliative radiotherapy for metastatic hormone receptor positive breast cancer - Learn More.
- The IDEA Study (Individualized Decisions for Endocrine Therapy Alone). A Prospective, Single-Arm Cohort Study of Patients Receiving Endocrine Therapy Alone (No Radiotherapy) after Breast Conserving Surgery for Early-Stage, Post-Menopausal Breast Cancer - Learn More.
- A Breast Cancer Treatment Decision Aid for Women Aged 70 and Older - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Cisplatin vs Doxorubicin/Cyclophosphamide (AC) in Women with Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer and Germline BRCA Mutations - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Preoperative Cisplatin Versus Paclitaxel in Patients with Triple Negative Breast Cancer Evaluating the Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD) Biomarker - Learn More.
- A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Centre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Treatment in Patients with Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations and High Risk HER2 Negative Primary Breast Cancer Who Have Completed Definitive Local Treatment and Neoadjuvant or Adjuvant Chemotherapy - Learn More.
- Palbociclib in Combination with Fulvestrant or Tamoxifen as Treatment for Hormone Receptor Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer with Prior Chemotherapy for Advanced Disease: A Phase II study with Pharmacodynamics Markers - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel with or without Carboplatin for Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative Triple-Negative Invasive Breast Cancer - Learn More.
- RANDOMIZED PHASE III TRIAL EVALUATING THE ROLE OF WEIGHT LOSS IN ADJUVANT TREATMENT OF OVERWEIGHT AND OBESE WOMEN WITH EARLY BREAST CANCER - Learn More.
- A Phase 1b Study of Safety and Immune Response to PVX-410 Vaccine Alone and in Combination with an Antibody Targeting the PD-1/PD-L1 Pathway in HLA-A2+ Subjects Who Have Completed Initial Standard Treatment of Stage II or III Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) - Learn More.
- A Phase II Multiple-Arm, Open-Label, Randomized Study of PARP inhibition (veliparib; ABT-888) and Anti-PD-L1 Therapy (atezolizumab; MPDL3280A) Either alone or in Combination in Homologous DNA Repair (HDR) Deficient Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) - Learn More.
- A Phase 1b study of pembrolizumab in combination with trastuzumab-DM1 in metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer - Learn More.
- A randomized phase II study of eribulin mesylate with or without pembrolizumab for metastatic hormone receptor positive breast cancer - Learn More.
Back to top
Updated January, 2018.