Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
Clinical trials give patients access to new therapies and protocols under investigation here and around the country that could become tomorrow's gold standard treatment.
The Cancer Center at BIDMC is an important center of research into the safety and effectiveness of new cancer therapies. Your physician will help you evaluate whether participation in a clinical trial is appropriate for you.
The following clinical trials related to Breast Cancer are now available through BIDMC. Please email or call Arline Broberg at 617-667-3060 if you have questions about participating in a clinical trial.
- A Phase II Trial of Cabozantinib in Women with Metastatic Hormone-Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer With Involvement of Bone - Learn More.
- A Phase II Trial of HKI-272 (Neratinib) for Patients with Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-Positive Breast cancer and Brain Metastases - Learn More.
- Phase I study of the oral PI3kinase inhibitor BKM120 and the oral PARP inhibitor olaparib in patients with recurrent triple negative breast cancer or high grade serous ovarian cancer - Learn More.
- A Randomized Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Cisplatin vs Doxorubicin/Cyclophosphamide (AC) in Women with Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer and Germline BRCA Mutations - Learn More.
- Phase II Trial of PM01183 in BRCA 1/2-Associated or Unselected Metastatic Breast Cancer - Learn More.
- A Phase II study of Eribulin in patients with HER2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer: Evaluation of Efficacy, Toxicity, and Patient-Reported Outcomes - Learn More.
- A randomized phase II study of preoperative cisplatin versus paclitaxel in patients with triple negative breast cancer without germline BRCA mutations: Evaluating the Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD) Biomarker - Learn More.
- A randomized Phase II study of Trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) vs Paclitaxel in combination with Trastuzumab for Stage I HER2-positive breast cancer - Learn More.
- Alternate approaches for clinical stage II or III Estrogen Receptor positive breast cancer NeoAdjuvant Treatment (ALTERNATE) in postmenopausal women: A Phase III Study - Learn More.
- A phase II randomized, double-blind placebo controlled, study of letrozole with or without BYL719 or buparlisib, for the neoadjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive HER2-negative breast cancer - Learn More.
- The impact of HER2 heterogeneity on the treatment of early-stage HER2-positive breast cancer: a phase II study of T-DM1 in combination with Pertuzumab in the preoperative setting - Learn More.
- A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Centre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Treatment in Patients with Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations and High Risk HER2 Negative Primary Breast Cancer Who Have Completed Definitive Local Treatment and Neoadjuvant or Adjuvant Chemotherapy - Learn More.
- A Phase 2, randomized, open-label, multicenter, safety and efficacy study of oral lucitanib in patients with FGF aberrant metastatic breast cancer - Learn More.
- A Phase 2 Study of Palbociclib in Combination with Bazedoxifene in Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer - Learn More.
- A Phase II Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) as Monotherapy for Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. - Learn More.
Back to top
Updated January 2016