About Our Randolph Primary Care Practice
BIDHC-Randolph is a small practice offering consistent individualized diagnosis and treatment in a warm and personal setting.
Meet Our Randolph Primary Care Physician (PCP)
* Indicates accepting new patients.
Special Services Offered at Our Randolph Primary Care Location
BIDHC-Randolph is open Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Helpful Tips for New Patients of BIDHC - Randolph
Individuals looking to find a new PCP or doctor of internal medicine in the Randolph area are encouraged to contact our medical center. In order to expedite the registration process, please have health insurance information available when you call. If possible, please send your medical records prior to your appointment; otherwise bring them with you on your first visit. Partnerships with Beth Israel Deaconess Milton Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Needham Hospital mean that you will have access to world renowned specialty care when you need a referral.
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Radiology prior authorizations
- Behavioral health referrals
- Prescription requests and refills
Please call 617-754-0560 to have your insurance referrals processed for specialty care.
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
- Your physicians will have secure access to a shared medical records system.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospitals offer award-winning quality of care and patient safety.
- It enhances opportunities for us to collaborate and coordinate your care among specialists.
- Many patients tell us they receive better care when they see a Beth Israel Deaconess specialist because the communication between the PCP and the specialist is faster and smoother.
- Medical research suggests that patients having care coordinated within an integrated system of care may have better outcomes.
- Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.
Location and Directions to Our Randolph Primary Care Practice
The BIDHC-Randolph primary care center is located at 32 South Main Street, Suite 100, Randolph, MA 02368.
View BIDHC-Randolph in a larger map