About Our Quincy-Crown Colony Primary Care Practice
The BIDHC-Quincy-Crown Colony primary care center is conveniently located near RT 3, 128 & 95 and is within walking distance from the T. Free parking is available. Patients seeking to find a doctor that can accept same day appointments for sick calls are encouraged to call. We have experienced and friendly medical doctors and primary care physicians (PCP's) available to see new patients.
Meet Our Quincy-Crown Colony Primary Care Physicians (PCPs)
* Indicates accepting new patients.
Special Services Offered at Our Quincy-Crown Colony Primary Care Location
BIDHC-Quincy-Crown Colony is open Monday and Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.; Thursday & Friday; 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Labs are drawn on site Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Wed 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. by appointment only.
Helpful Tips for New Patients of BIDHC - Quincy-Crown Colony
Individuals looking to find a new PCP or doctor of internal medicine specializing in women's health or geriatric medicine in the Quincy area are encouraged to contact our medical center. In order to expedite the registration process, please have health information available when you call. If possible please send your medical records prior to your appointment; otherwise bring them with you on your first visit. Partnerships with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham mean that you will have access to world renowned specialty care when you need a referral.
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Radiology prior authorizations
- Behavioral health referrals
- Prescription requests and refills
Please call 617-754-0560 to have your insurance referrals processed for specialty care.
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
- Your physicians will have secure access to a shared medical records system.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospitals offer award-winning quality of care and patient safety.
- It enhances opportunities for us to collaborate and coordinate your care among specialists.
- Many patients tell us they receive better care when they see a Beth Israel Deaconess specialist because the communication between the PCP and the specialist is faster and smoother.
- Medical research suggests that patients having care coordinated within an integrated system of care may have better outcomes.
- Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.
Location and Directions to Our Quincy-Crown Colony Primary Care Practice
BIDHC-Quincy-Crown Colony is located at 700 Congress Street, Suite 103 Quincy, MA 02169 near the Marriott Hotel and BJs.