About Our Milton Landing Primary Care Practice
BIDHC-Milton Landing is a general physician practice caring for patients 18 years of age and older. Individuals looking to find a new primary care physician (PCP) in the Milton or South Shore area are encouraged to contact the office. Patients seeking to find a doctor conveniently located near Routes I-93 and I-95/128 will also be pleased with our great location. BIDHC-Milton Landing is also accessible by public transportation, by taking the MBTA Red Line to the Ashmont Station, and from there taking the Mattapan High Speed line to the Milton Stop.
Meet Our Milton Landing Primary Care Physicians (PCPs)
* Indicates accepting new patients.
Helpful Tips for New Patients of BIDHC - Milton Landing
Individuals looking to find a new female pcp or doctor of internal medicine in the Milton or South Shore area are encouraged to contact our medical center. In order to expedite the registration process, please have health insurance information available when you call. If possible please send your medical records prior to your appointment; otherwise bring them with you on your first visit. Partnerships with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham mean that you will have access to world renowned specialty care when you need a referral.
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Radiology prior authorizations
- Behavioral health referrals
- Prescription requests and refills
Please call 617-754-0560 to have your insurance referrals processed for specialty care.
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
Location and Directions to Our Milton Landing Primary Care Practice
- Your physicians will have secure access to a shared medical records system.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospitals offer award-winning quality of care and patient safety.
- It enhances opportunities for us to collaborate and coordinate your care among specialists.
- Many patients tell us they receive better care when they see a Beth Israel Deaconess specialist because the communication between the PCP and the specialist is faster and smoother.
- Medical research suggests that patients having care coordinated within an integrated system of care may have better outcomes.
- Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.
The BIDHC- Milton Landing primary care practice is located at 88 Wharf Street Milton, MA 02186 at the end of Wharf Street on the ground floor of the condominium building Milton Landing. Ample free parking is available directly in front of the condominium building near our health center.
View BIDHC in a larger map