About Our Milton Group Primary Care Practice
BIDHC-Milton Group provides highly personalized primary care to patients age 18 and over in Milton. The practice's location on the campus of Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton provides patients seeking to find a doctor easy access to primary care physicians (PCPs), specialists and hospital-based services.
Meet Our Milton Group Primary Care Physicians (PCPs)
* Indicates accepting new patients.
Robert Harris, PA
Special Services Offered at Our Milton Group Primary Care Location
BIDHC-Milton Group is open Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please note that the office is closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. during which an answering service will take calls. The lab facility is open Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on a walk-in basis and on Saturdays 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., with a physician's order. There are a variety of special services located within the hospital.
Helpful Tips for New Patients of BIDHC - Milton Group
Individuals looking to find a new PCP or doctor of internal medicine in the Milton area are encouraged to contact our medical center. In order to expedite the registration process, please have health insurance information available when you call. If possible please send your medical records prior to your appointment; otherwise bring them with you on your first visit. Partnerships with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham mean that you will have access to world renowned specialty care when you need a referral.
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Radiology prior authorizations
- Behavioral health referrals
- Prescription requests and refills
Please call 617-754-0560 to have your insurance referrals processed for specialty care.
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
- Your physicians will have secure access to a shared medical records system.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospitals offer award-winning quality of care and patient safety.
- It enhances opportunities for us to collaborate and coordinate your care among specialists.
- Many patients tell us they receive better care when they see a Beth Israel Deaconess specialist because the communication between the PCP and the specialist is faster and smoother.
- Medical research suggests that patients having care coordinated within an integrated system of care may have better outcomes.
- Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.
Location and Directions to Our Milton Group Primary Care Practice
The BIDHC-Milton Group primary care practice is located at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton, 100 Highland Street, Suite 223 Milton, MA 02186 in a three-story building located on hospital grounds. The facility offers plentiful parking at no charge to the patient. Upon entering the lot, look for the entrance to the Lintz building, offices of Dr. Looney and Robert Harris, PA.
View BIDHC in a larger map