About Our BIDHC Milton-Brown Practice
Dr. Nathaniel Brown is a primary care physician (PCP) providing consistent, personalized care that helps patients to reach optimum health. The BIDHC-Milton/Brown Practice is ideal for patients seeking to find a doctor who can provide convenient access to the many diagnostic, specialty and rehabilitation services located at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton. Our community health center is accessible by public transportation and close to major highways (Route 93 and Route 95/128).
Meet Our BIDHC Milton-Brown Practice Primary Care Physicians (PCPs)
* Indicates accepting new patients.
Special Services Offered at Our BIDHC Milton-Brown Practice Location
|9:00 am - 4:00 pm
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The lab is located within Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton. Walk-ins for the lab are welcome with a physician's order Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Helpful Tips for New Patients of BIDHC Milton-Brown Practice
Individuals looking to find a new PCP or doctor of internal medicine in the Milton area are encouraged to contact our medical center. In order to expedite the registration process, please have health insurance information available when you call. If possible, please send your medical records prior to your appointment; otherwise bring them with you on your first visit. Partnerships with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham mean that you will have access to world renowned specialty care when you need a referral.
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Radiology prior authorizations
- Behavioral health referrals
- Prescription requests and refills
Please call 617-754-0560 to have your insurance referrals processed for specialty care.
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
- Your physicians will have secure access to a shared medical records system.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospitals offer award-winning quality of care and patient safety.
- It enhances opportunities for us to collaborate and coordinate your care among specialists.
- Many patients tell us they receive better care when they see a Beth Israel Deaconess specialist because the communication between the PCP and the specialist is faster and smoother.
- Medical research suggests that patients having care coordinated within an integrated system of care may have better outcomes.
- Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.
Location and Directions to Our BIDHC Milton-Brown Practice
The BIDHC-Milton/Brown Practice is located at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton
100 Highland Street, Suite 104
Milton, MA 02186
View BIDHC-Milton-Brown Practice in a larger map