Siga este enlace para acceder a la traducción en español
About Our Chelsea Primary Care Practice
BIDHC-Chelsea general practice offers primary care medicine for adults of all ages, including geriatrics and elderly care, with easy access to specialists. A variety of on-site services, including bone density screenings and mammograms, provide maximum convenience for patients. Russian and Spanish-speaking primary care physicians (PCPs) provide access to patients whose first language is not English. In addition to those languages, the practice also offers a translation line to support any patients in the office who do not speak English.
Meet Our Chelsea Primary Care Physicians (PCPs)
* Indicates accepting new patients.
Pamela Fox, NP
Shannon Rounseville, NP
Special Services Offered at Our Chelsea Primary Care Location
Our Chelsea primary care practice offers a variety of patient services through its on-site Shared Services Department including laboratory, radiology, and physical therapy. The radiology department offers general x-ray, ultrasound, bone density screenings, and mammograms. Adult Specialties are available on site including Cardiology and Neurology.
Patients of the Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chelsea practice can manage their health care any time of day or night using PatientSite on a home computer, tablet or smart phone (no additional app required). PatientSite offers patients a secure, confidential website to view medical records and email physicians.
Find what you need:
- Test results such as laboratory tests, X-rays, and EKGs* *At the discretion of the physician
- Past visits and upcoming appointments
- Current medications and allergies
- Immunizations and dates
- Patient education links
- Visit summaries
Take the next steps:
- Email your clinicians or their offices
- Request a prescription or referral
- Make choices about appointment reminders
Hours and Lab Information
|8:00 am - 7:00 pm
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 1:00 pm (Urgent Care, by appointment only)
Calls made to Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chelsea from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm will be answered by BIDHC-Chelsea staff. Calls made to BIDHC-Chelsea outside of these hours will be answered by an answering service, and an on-call physician will be paged if necessary.
Lab facilities including blood drawing are available on a walk-in basis, Monday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Helpful Tips for New Patients of BIDHC - Chelsea
For those seeking to find a doctor at BIDHC - Chelsea, please have the following information present at time of the call: accurate spelling of first and last name, date of birth, current address, contact phone number, and insurance information. Please send your records prior to your appointment or bring with you on your first visit.
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Radiology prior authorizations
- Behavioral health referrals
- Prescription requests and refills
Please call 617-754-0550 to have your insurance referrals processed for specialty care. Existing patients may use PatientSite to request specialist referrals or have prescription refills sent.
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
- Your physicians will have secure access to a shared medical records system.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospitals offer award-winning quality of care and patient safety.
- It enhances opportunities for us to collaborate and coordinate your care among specialists.
- Many patients tell us they receive better care when they see a Beth Israel Deaconess specialist because the communication between the PCP and the specialist is faster and smoother.
- Medical research suggests that patients having care coordinated within an integrated system of care may have better outcomes.
- Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.
Location and Directions to Our Chelsea Primary Care Practice
The BIDHC - Chelsea primary care practice is located 1000 Broadway (2nd floor), Chelsea, MA 02150. The office is located in a brick building set back behind Walgreens.
View Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare in a larger map