Working at BIDMC
When you join the growing BIDMC team, you're not just taking a job, but engaging in an experience. We foster an environment that is based on great people and exceptional patient care. And at BIDMC, we believe we're truly unique, because:
- We have leadership who listens, starting with a CEO who asks your opinions.
- All departments act as one for the good of the patient - the entire hospital is your coworker - with great relationships between doctors, nurses and the rest of the staff.
- Our impressive affiliations give you access to premier facilities like Harvard Medical School, Joslin Clinic, and Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center.
- We recognize progress and ability, and encourage you to explore different avenues through our strong commitment to your education and internal mobility - you can have a number of different careers all in one place.
- There's flexible scheduling, including the innovative iShift, our Web-based scheduling program that supports the medical center's effort to be the best place to work in Boston for nursing and other patient care services staff.
- People from all kinds of backgrounds, work together towards one common goal: the best possible care for our patients.
At BIDMC, you'll find new challenges are always welcome, and talent like yours is too.