Weight is Over
Comprehensive Weight Loss Program
The Weight is Over is a six-week comprehensive and educational weight management and weight reduction program. The program incorporates the 4 pillars of weight loss: exercise, nutrition, motivation, and recovery. Together, these four pillars will support your weight loss goals by teaching you the skills and techniques needed to make permanent changes.
Date and Time
To be determined.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Carl J. Shapiro Clinical Center, Conference Room 247
330 Brookline Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
Direction by car >>
Directions from parking >>
Directions from T >>
BIDMC campus map >>
The cost of $100 for BIDMC employees and $150 for non-employees includes a personalized nutrition plan and reference manual.
To register, call the Tanger Be Well Center at 617-667-4695.
- Two personal training sessions with an exercise physiologist
- Individualized exercise program
- Personalized nutrition plan
- Program reference manual
- Pre- and post- body-fat percent analysis and weigh-ins
- Weekly lectures, including exercise demos
- How to rev up your metabolism
- Strength training versus aerobics
- Eat more weigh less: is food the real enemy?
- Recovery nutrition 101
- Visualization: thinking yourself thin
- The dreaded weight loss plateau
- Cortisol: friend or foe?
For additional information, call 617-667-4695.