Prostate Cancer Wellness Program
Designed for Prostate Cancer Survivors
Prostate Cancer Wellness Program is an innovative six-week series specifically designed for prostate cancer survivors. Participants are provided with the tools necessary to successfully implement a nutrition, exercise and stress management regimen to improve overall health. The program is led by a registered dietitian and exercise physiologists who will present the most up-to-date, scientifically-based information, and address lifestyle and behavioral changes important for prostate cancer survivors.
Date and Time
To be determined.
- Weekly meetings
- Individualized meal plan and exercise program
- Weekly weigh-ins
- A detailed take home manual
- Access to the Tanger Be Well facility
- Components of exercise: warm-up, cardiovascular, strength training and flexibility
- Facts on whey and soy products
- Understanding food labels
- Exercising safely after treatment
- Dealing with stress and developing time management skills
- Improving core strength
- Steps towards positive change
- Personal achievements and lifelong recovery
For additional information, contact Marlene Dacosta at email@example.com or call 617-667-4695.