As a volunteer at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), you have the opportunity to assist our patients and staff in countless ways. Plus, it's a great place to make new friends and have new experiences.
As a part of BIDMC's volunteer program you are eligible to receive:
- A meal voucher for each day you volunteer (4 hours)
- Additional snack voucher for each day you volunteer (6 hours+)
- Free on-site parking during volunteer hours
- Invitation to holiday luncheons
- Invitation to our Annual Volunteer Recognition Reception
- Reference letters to enhance college or work applications
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at BIDMC, please download an application. For questions, contact Shannon Lawson, Volunteer Services Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-667-3026.